Associate Director, Program Management, Cognizant Digital Business
Associate Director, Program Management Cognizant Digital Business Philadelphia, PA, Atlanta, GA, or Charlotte, NC *Position will be remote through the end of 2020 Job Summary Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive consensus between various client and Cognizant stakeholders (as needed) to facilitate the conversion of program's Vision and Goals in to a Program Charter.
- Identify stakeholders and establish effective governance with the CXO(s) and senior program leadership
- Facilitate cross-project collaboration. Drive program level planning efforts, identifying and managing critical program level dependencies
- Validate lifecycle methodology of various projects and ensure alignment and aggregation of key data will be possible to enable tracking and reporting
TheProgram Director will lead strategic CDB programs with multiple project(s) thatdraw solutions from multiple service lines within CDB and more broadly acrossCognizant.
TheProgram Director is responsible for orchestrating across the solution teams, leadingplanning and dependency management, establishing and driving governance, andacting as the face of the program – being the “Face of the Engagement” to bothkey Client and Cognizant stakeholders.
Theprogram Director holds accountability for delivering the solution andassociated business benefits to the Client, while managing to the timeline,scope, margin, and other parameters determined during the sales process.
Inthis role, you will have the following attributes:
· Entrepreneurial, proactive, andproductive; someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and ralliescolleagues to get things accomplished.
· Insightful with strongproblem-solving skills and pragmatic with a practical, “real-world” sense ofwhat is actually “do-able.”
· Articulate and compelling inhis/her oral and written communication skills; engaging and concise – withinterpersonal “presence.”
· Excellent communicator with theability to articulate complex information into meaningful action items anddecisions for senior leaders
- · Ensure achievement of program goals and metrics
- · Understand, initiate and or facilitate scope / deliverablechanges to SOW, supporting the individual Project/PgM Manager(s) as required
- · Interact with Client and Internal Cognizant stakeholders to resolveescalations and communicate potential'significant change', as identified
- · Ensure a strong understanding of the Client's needs; leverageopportunities to understand and provide inputs / direction on their IT /Business roadmap to provide mindshare and visibility in to the CXO charters
- · Share feedback with the Client Partner/ Engagement Directorin terms of client's focus areas
- · Analyze and relentlessly focus on value delivery and expectedprovision of Business Outcomes.
- · Act as the single point of contact for the program with theclient CXO suite; build a strong relationship with the client Program Managerand CXOs
- · • Engage with the client to build an eco-system of partnersand generate awareness about shared risks, accountability and rewards