Cash Management Representative
Mellon is a global multi-specialistmanager dedicated to serving our clients with a full spectrum of single andmulti-asset investment strategies and solutions. With roots dating back to1933, Mellon has been innovating across asset classes for generations and hasthe combined scale and capabilities to offer clients a broad range ofsolutions. From asset class expertise to broad market exposures, clients drivewhat we do. We are holistic in approach, client driven and committed toinvestment excellence. We aim to be a key partner for our clients by deliveringcustomized investment outcomes and best-in-class service.
Mellon is seeking a Cash Management Representative.Responsibilities will include:
- Support the day-to-day operations for a medium-sized team of Cash Management support staff.
- Reviews and approves work conducted by other staff. Works on special projects for the business.
- Leverages a strong understanding of the Cash Management processes and systems.
- Communicates with internal and external business partners to support client subscription and redemption activity.
- Performs duties such as workflow execution, assisting other staff, quality control activities and other duties as assigned.
- Completes all deliverables as required accurately and on time.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience preferred; preferably in financial services
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: