Our client is a leading global company offering managed service solutions to investment banks, asset managers & fund administrators, and as part of their service offering have a strong proposition in the area of multi asset class portfolio analytics i.e. performance measurement, attribution and risk management etc. They're a respected global market player going through a growth phase strengthening their US operation, including building out a new managed service desk in Pittsburgh for their performance services.
In this varied role you'll use your performance and portfolio analysis investment experience gained so far, to support performance & risk teams at asset managers and fund administrators in their daily use of the managed service offering. You'll get involved in a multitude of tasks, but at the core of it you'll train, support and problem solve with clients to help them get maximum value out of their portfolio analysis solutions.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and skills;
- At least 3 years experience in a portfolio analytics / performance analyst / risk analyst type role with an investment company, where you'll have gained strong business knowledge and experience of performance measurement and attribution. Experience with any of the following types of vendor systems would also be beneficial: Wilshire, SS&C, Eagle, Simcorp, FIS, Confluence / StatPro, Factset / BI-SAM, MSCI, Bloomberg, or similar portfolio analysis systems etc.
- A sharp analytical mind and like getting into calculations.
- This is client servicing and consulting role, so must be customer focussed with strong communication skills to consult with client.
- Looking for someone with a consultative approach both internally and externally, and ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way.
- Batchelor's degree, and education towards CFA and/or FRM would be beneficial.
Excellent career opportunity with well respected global company, offering the chance to further build on your portfolio analytics experience in a varied client facing role, and play a key role in helping establish this new desk.
Keywords: portfolio analyst, performance analyst, risk analyst, portfolio analytics, portfolio analysis, performance masurement, attribution, risk management, risk analysis, investment, asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds, equities, fixed income, derivatives, CFA, FRM, CIPM.
Since 1999 Excelsior Search has been partnering with financial technology (FinTech), data and research providers to the global capital markets and investment industry. Whilst supporting immense technological change the past two decades, using our deep niche industry and specialist talent acquisition expertise we play a key role in helping our clients build high performing teams across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Creating win-win situations
We work passionately in close partnership with fintech companies to secure for them the very best talent available globally, delivering win-win solutions all round:
✓ The companies we partner with hire proven top performers whom can make a dramatic difference to their business i.e. by providing strong C level leadership, build great products and realise true sales potential.
✓ By only partnering with the best companies in the sector, we add significant value to the careers of the industry professionals placed and hiring executives, enabling top performers to shine and meet their own career goals and earning potential.
Companies we partner with
We recruit for providers of financial technology, market data, investment research and consultancy services. This also includes partnering with private equity & venture capital companies, fintech innovation labs & hubs playing an important role developing the fintech ecosystem.
Roles we fill
C level down and across all company functions; executive management, sales & business development, marketing & communications, client servicing & relationship / account management, systems implementation & consulting, product management, sales engineering, finance, legal & compliance.
Track record of hiring and extensive industry networks in: New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich, Dubai, Cape Town, Sydney, Singapore & Hong Kong.