- Pottstown, PA, USA Pottstown PA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 14 Jul 18 2018-07-14
Our client, located in Montgomery County, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join its growing team.
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Conduct monthly closing activities to ensure proper and timely financial reporting.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- 2 years of professional experience (including relevant internships).
- CPA (or working towards CPA license) strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products - strong Excel skills.
- Self-starter; action-oriented.
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.