Associate – Data Entry Administrator
Job Description Responsibilities
The Assistant Data Entry's primary tasks include:
- Executing updates to our time-series database via automated routines or manual data entry as needed.
- Updating our SQL meta data repository with documentation
- Maintaining our Economic Calendar by monitoring websites, email distribution lists, and direct contact with data vendors.
- Producing reports consisting of tables and charts for Quality Assurance and Client Use
- Communicating results and feedback on a daily basis to manager
- Excellent typing/keyboarding skills
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to follow through to completion, quickly and accurately.
- Functions with a high level of accuracy.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- Preferred: working towards attaining a college degree in Economics, Statistics, or Business.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.