Sr. Software Engineering Manager
• Design, develop and maintain solutions for the Moody's content delivery platforms including www.moodys.com and api.moodys.com
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching, mentoring and performance reviews
• Solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges
• Evaluate new technologies and prototype solutions
• Interface with Business, QA, Project Management, Operations and other teams to ensure high quality delivery of software projects on time and on budget
• Participate in the requirements elaboration, estimation and milestone planning
• Assist in decomposing the features into user stories, design features, and prioritize tasks
• Identify technology risks early and establish mitigation plans.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related area with at least 7 years of experience in Web Application development and 2 years as a tech lead.
• 7+ years of solid backend and front-end development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, ADO.NET, some ORM (EF, NHibernate, Dapper, etc.)
• 3+ years of in developing Microservices using .Net Core/NodeJS, API Gateway
• 2+ years on experience with Content Management Systems like SharePoint/SiteCore
• 2+ years of T-SQL and basic database design (normalization, indexing, query optimization) experience
• 2+ years of MongoDB or other NoSQL experience
• 3+ years of supporting full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment
• 2+ years of working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes and tool automation (one or more of these) Jenkins, Artifactory, Git
• 2+ year of experience in Docker, Cloud Architecture preferably AWS
• 1+ year of AWS experience
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.