Data Transformation Analyst II
What's in it for you:
The incumbent will facilitate the acquisition of financial data from across our client base thus ensuring the smooth implementation of the data onto IHS Markit's proprietary software platform. You will work closely with members of the Implementation team and with clients and their portfolio companies to acquire needed financial data. What you'll work on:
What we look for:
- Work with clients and peers on document collection and reconciliation
- Serve as liaison between client and the companies within their portfolio
- As time allows, assist with the on boarding of client data to the platform with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Assist the Data Acquisition Manager on various projects as needed
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is required. Accounting or finance degrees strongly preferred.
- A strong analytical background.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and a conceptual understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner. Extreme attention to detail and an ability to document processes.
- Experience working effectively with others in a team setting while under the pressure of deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours at critical times (i.e., quarterly reporting) based on need.
- The desire to work for a company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the Team as a whole. A positive attitude is required.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.