A positive attitude, desire to learn and a passion forhelping people makes you a perfect match. Become part of ateam of experts responsible for providing an exceptional experience to Prudential's institutional clients and their employees.
Successful candidates have greatinterpersonal/communication skills, high analytical aptitude, and the tenacityand grit to overcome challenges.
Prudentials extensive training programallows our associates to develop their technical expertise and process knowledge. Our team members build a solidfoundation of our retirement services offerings and receive a comprehensive introduction to thesecurities/financial services industry.
This position is a gateway into a corporate career with aFortune 100 company. You will be given the opportunity to showcase yourcustomer service skills by handling inbound calls and providing support to participants of Prudential's retirement services plans.
As a licensedassociate you will play an important role in assisting families succeedfinancially and become an advocate in improving the Financial Wellness of the clients we serve.
This position has been designed to include ongoingopportunities to collaborate in group training, call coaching, mentoring,personal and professional development. This development program will prepareyou to explore and expand your career with opportunities in all areas withinthe organization such as Coaching and Training, Team Leadership, financial andoperations analysis, Underwriting, Marketing and Sales and Distribution.
Benefits & Training
- Prudential offers a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive salary with opportunity for an annual bonusbased on performance- Sign On Bonus for individuals with desired Securities licenses
- Monetary incentives to candidates who successfully passtheir various securities examinations and product training- Paid 14-week training (including FINRA exams, training onPrudentials products, systems and procedures, and continuing educationrequirements.
- Paid time off- Outstanding advancement potential, beginning with tieredpromotional opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Loan repayment Program for Recent Graduates- A comprehensive health care plan, start date
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsoredretirement savings plans(401k)- A company funded pension plan
Hours: The hours of operation for the Prudential SolutionsCenter are 6:00am to 7:00pm Mountain Time, Monday thru Friday. Initial traininghours may vary.Note: Any Applicant selected for this position will berequired to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check.Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for thisposition. Any negative information obtained as a result of the backgroundscreening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and anyother position in Prudential, including their current position if they are aninternal applicant.
Prudential has a strong "promote from within"culture. Your achievements in this role, demonstrating exceptional clientservice skills, as well as the experience attained working in thesecurities/financial services industry will prepare you to exploreopportunities in all areas of the organization. Professionals who alreadyobtain any FINRA licenses and/or seeking to shift their careers into aservice-oriented role in the financial services industry are also encouraged toapply.
Self-starters, with a track record of dependability andhonoring commitments
- Engaging communicator with a strong desire to servecustomers
- Team player who understands the importance of contributingto a larger group
- Committed to taking ownership and accountability
- Intrigued by technology and identifies opportunities toenhance processes
- Emotional Intelligence to provide creative solutions anddemonstrate adaptability
- Keen problem solver who connects with individuals duringeach customer interaction, leveraging empathy and understanding
- Bachelors Degree and/or 1-2 years of customer orfinancial services experience preferred
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability tomulti-task between different applications
- Position will require FINRA SIE, Series Top Off 6, andSeries 63 licenses to be obtained upon completion of training tiers.