Sr. Treasury Systems Support Analyst
- $85K - $90K USD
- Arlington, TX, USA Arlington TX US
- Permanent, Full time
- Sourcing Concierge
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
The Sr Treasury System Support Analyst – Global Finance is responsible for providing analytical support for the business areas assigned to them. This includes, but is not limited to, analysis, design, project estimation, as well as product support and systems administration. The Sr Treasury System Support Analyst often functions as the IT Partner or Vendor liaison on major, large-scale projects and provides guidance and mentoring to entry-level team members. This position involves direct coordination with other team members, departments, business partners, and outside vendor. Position will support all functions of the Global Treasury system, including North America and International teams.
• Plan, organize and direct the implementation and/or development of Treasury projects related to cash flow, borrowings, debt and capital management
• Work with the business to support all functions of securitization and bank reconciliation tools and systems.
• Coordinate testing including developing test scripts, reviewing documentation and test results and communicating any issues to management, developers and business analysts.
• Interface with customers to provide issue resolution for products and processes. Administer the configuration and set-up of business applications software.
• Communicate with management and business partners on business systems and project status.
• Review, analyze, and gather customer requirements and recommend innovative system solutions to appropriate management.
• Work closely with internal business units to facilitate project completion.
• Provide technical advice and counseling to both project managers and technical staff on in-house business systems, proposed business systems and systems utilities.
• Provide business rules interpretation for functional and technical specifications, system designs and documentation for business solutions.
• Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business applications software Provide direction and mentoring to entry-level analysts.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
Maintain technical and functional awareness and competence.
Identify opportunities and develop tools and programs that will increase department efficiency.
Perform special projects as assigned/required.
• Thorough working knowledge of information systems and operations around Treasury functions.
• Functional knowledge of the business area or areas assigned to them.
• Full technical knowledge of systems analysis techniques.
• Ability to interpret business rules and customer requirements for the purpose of creating system and process documentation, program specifications, and project specifications.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Capable of relating business issues to the ITS staff in an effort to achieve the necessary resolution of issues.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Intermediate Crystal Reports skills.
• Ability to read and understand complex technical manuals and documentation pertaining to the operations of computer and software applications and equipment.
• Ability to interpret complex technical publications and diagrams, and project specifications.
• Ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to give direction to and mentor entry-level analysts.
• Promote a cooperative and productive team environment.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technical relationships with internal and external clients.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with Finance and Treasury functions.
• 3-5 years’ work experience within Treasury or Financial Services is preferred.