Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.91 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
Are you passionate about Dynamics CRM?
We are seeking passionate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online engineers with a strong desire to transform CRM from an administrative burden into a powerful Sales Enablement platform for PIMCO. You will deliver tools, data, analytics and actionable insights through our CRM platform to empower our PIMCO Sales teams and drive focused client engagement. You will be excited about delivering business value in a highly collaborative and engaging technology organization. You will enjoy solving challenging problems; you will be motivated by exploring new technology; you will be driven by software engineering excellence. Responsibilities:
- Build user-friendly, significant, intuitive CRM functionality within the Microsoft (MS) Dynamics 365 Online platform
- Work closely with platform architects, product managers, UX designers to deliver incredible software for PIMCO
- Deliver technical design and implement complex business requirements for PIMCO Sales teams
- Day-to-day collaboration with data warehouse, data visualization (BI), digital marketing and client digital teams
- Deliver platform integration (.NET, SSIS) using Microsoft's latest integration APIs, WebAPI
- Continued focus on platform sustainability and supportability
PREFERRED MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS:
- Practical experience of the MS Dynamics 365 Unified Interface framework
- Solid grasp of the MS Dynamics 365 CRM entity & object model
- Experience extending MS Dynamics365 using PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps & Azure Functions.
- 3+ years hands-on experience writing CRM Plugins, Custom Workflows, Integration, Client-side custom code.
- Experience in management and/or financial services is helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration (MB2-716)
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB-200 & MB-210)
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office