A fintech startup with a unique blockchain solution is expanding rapidly and looking to bring on the future leader of their DevOps practice who is interested in being hands on to start and driving their group into the next phase of growth. With strong leadership, a well funded team, and a roadmap to success by previously successful startup leadership, this is your opportunity to transform your career! This is a full time direct hire role with benefits and equity!
- 3 years of development/architecture experience
- Experience with Java8 or higher
- Experience with Cloud Native applications such as Kubernetes/Docker/OpenShift, Grafana, GrayLog, Zipkin, etc
- Experience with Microservices, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
- Experience with basic systems admin including provisioning and securing servers / applications in a mixed monolith / microservice environment
- Understanding and experience of release engineering and continuous delivery processes
- Understanding of static code analysis, unit testing and test driven development, security testing and automated test frameworks. Experience using platforms such as Jenkins, SonarQube, GIT, Maven, Gradle.
- Agile experience working in Scrum and/or Kanban models. Exceptional:
- Experience building large web-scale applications
- Experience using GraalVM
Apply today if interested!