Low Latency C++ Developer
- $85-160k Base+Bonus+Equity
- Austin, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Our Client, a Global Fintech Startup, are looking to grow their global Development team to accommodate a growing client base across the Fixed Income market. This is a technology centric company and all of their employees have a passion for and the ability to work with cutting edge technology.
The global team is responsible for the full development life cycle, from conception through support and maintenance of all of their internal applications including new R&D along with their existing Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange platforms. The primary development language is C++ however the team and organization has a technology agnostic approach.
- At least 4 years of Application Development experience within any industry
- 4+ years of professional experience working with OOP/OOD
- Professional experience in at least one of the following - C++, C#, Java, Scala, OOP Python
- Experience writing multithreaded code
- 2+ years of professional experience working with SQL with the ability to write complex queries
- Experience working within a front office environment is beneficial within Fixed Income, specifically Rates
- Must have a passion for technology
Work Environment: UNIX, LINUX, SQL, Perl, Shell, Python, Java, C#, WPF, Windows, XML, FIX, C++