Who we are looking for:
We need a Program Analyst to support a fast-growing organization. The primary responsibility of this role within A&AI is to assist with delivery and oversight of the A&AI governance framework. This entails project management, data analysis, and reporting focused on measuring project completions, quality monitoring, process effectiveness and controls frameworks . Interest in technology is key as we continue to innovate with automation and artificial intelligence. Job Responsibilities:
What we value:
- Support overall project management and business strategy related to information delivery, business intelligence and data governance
- Build and improve our internal reporting
- Enhance internal SharePoint site that is used for team collaboration
- Coordinate data gathering efforts and streamline the collection process
These skills will help the candidate succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with cleaning and analyzing data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, creative, and efficient in proposing solutions to problems
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
- University degree or equivalent education or work experience in business
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficiency with MS 365 Applications e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams. SharePoint development knowledge is a plus.
- PowerBI or other data analytics experience (preferred, but not required)