Services Support Specialist
Data Services Support Specialist Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Data-Services-Support-III_REQ-2934/apply
THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT POSITION - 10:30 PM - 7:30 AM
Q2 is seeking a Data Services Support Specialist who will be responsible to monitor key services up-time, 3rd party data integration, and processing of online banking transaction history. This individual will be exposed to a highly customizable product that is configured and engineered differently for each customer to produce like results, and must be exceptionally detail-oriented and an energetic self-starter who can work independently and in a group setting to succeed in this role.
- Troubleshoot complex client applications, integrations and environment issues escalated from Tier 1 support
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems of a complex nature such as code defects, product configurations (files or data), networking, platform, third party communications, hardware configuration or modifications in database tables
- Manage an individual open case queue while monitoring the team queue
- Thoroughly document and track case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken utilizing a case tracking system
- Regularly update customers, via phone, email or client relationship management tool, of ongoing troubleshooting and resolution efforts, as dictated by published policy and procedure guidelines
- Escalate unresolved problems to the appropriate resources and departments in accordance with published guidelines
- Often make data or configuration edits in a production environment, requiring extreme care and attention to detail
- Use available tools, procedures, instructions, and documents to resolve technical problems
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have 2 years of related work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of T-SQL required
- Previous experience with Python, PowerShell desirable
- Ability to learn new languages (read and interpret), including SQL queries and python, or other languages as needed
- Must have solid troubleshooting skills and resolve most issues with minimal to moderate effort
- Must have the ability to work on multiple cases, prioritize, and resolve issues in a timely manner within a high-pressure environment
- Innate desire to find the root causes of technical issues, while balancing business needs to identify, support, and solve customer needs
- Excellent documentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs
- A focus on customer satisfaction, demonstrating initiative, self-motivation, and a keen attention to detail needed
- Must maintain excellent customer service and professionalism in all customer interactions to include thorough and consistent follow-through
- Knowledge of banking practices and Salesforce is helpful
- Expert in Q2 inter-connectivity and troubleshooting of software components
Posted TodayFull timeREQ-2934
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.