South Central Private Wealth Management Regional Consultant, AVP
South Central Private Wealth Management Regional Consultant
We are currently hiring for an external wholesaling role within State Street Global Advisors U.S. SPDR Business. In this role, you will work with a team of external and internal wholesalers in an effort to build relationships with top financial advisors in the Private Wealth Management Channel as well as provide valuable client solutions to assist advisors in growing their business using State Street's investment products. The position will be based in New Orleans, LA or Austin, TX. Position responsibilities:
- You will identify the needs of our clients varying business practices and regularly provide meaningful market insights, product information, investment ideas and sales support.
- You will maintain a deep understanding of State Street Global Advisors portfolio management expertise and our product line's features and benefits.
- You will personally own key client and strategic partner relationships as a member of the Global SPDR Business. The position will cover National and Regional Broker Dealers in Texas (Austin & San Antonio), Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi.
- You will cultivate new and existing relationships, and drive SPDR Net New Revenue and Net New Assets with the highest areas of concentrated wealth within the channel.
- You will be responsible for leading and coordinating travel throughout the Region with various partner firms and index providers including Nuveen, Blackstone/GSO, World Gold Council, DoubleLine Capital, MSCI, and S&P.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key internal business partners.
- You will partner with an Internal Sales Team to effectively deliver ETF resources to clients, including comparative analytics, capital markets insights and actionable investment ideas.
- You will facilitate an understanding of the Global SPDR business and its strategy and priorities.
- You will mentor and groom internal peers on the team.
- You will deliver risk excellence and comply with the sales supervision culture that demonstrates and promotes the highest ethical standards.
- You will demonstrate initiative to continuously hone sales skills and pursue professional development.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Series 7 and 63 licensed
- Strong product knowledge of ETFs and mutual funds
- Self-motivated individual that can work both independently and within a team structure
- Demonstrates integrity; highly motivated to succeed
- Industry experience and track record of results
- Strong investment product skills
- Strong technical ability with investment industry knowledge.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication and sales presentation skills
- High energy, motivated individual, with a dedication to excellence
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly while applying creativity
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS:
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is a global leader in institutional asset management, entrusted with more than $2.4 trillion in assets. For more than three decades, sophisticated investors worldwide have benefited from our disciplined, precise investment process and powerful global platform offering access to every major asset class, capitalization range and style across the indexing and active spectrums. Our mission, plain and simple, is helping our clients and the millions who depend on them achieve financial security. Since this means something different for each investor, we devote significant time up front to thoroughly understand their specific needs, and then apply our experience and intellectual rigor across a broad toolkit to develop and manage thoughtful, targeted solutions aimed at ensuring their success. We employ more than 2,200 people globally in 17 countries, have nine investment centers across the Americas, Europe and Asia, and have live, 24-hour trading desks in Boston, London and Hong Kong
SSGA is the investment management arm of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutions
About SPDR ETFs : SPDR ETFs are a comprehensive family spanning an array of international and domestic asset classes. SPDR ETFs are managed by SSgA Funds Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of State Street Bank and Trust Company. The funds provide investors with the flexibility to select investments that are precisely aligned to their investment strategy. Recognized as an industry pioneer, State Street created the first U.S. listed ETF in 1993 (SPDR S&P 500® - Ticker SPY) and has remained on the forefront of responsible innovation, as evidenced by the introduction of many ground-breaking products, including first-to-market launches with gold, international real estate, international fixed income, and sector ETFs. For more information, visit spdrs.com