It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain more experience, more responsibility and greater opportunity earlier in your career.
- Work directly with Partners, Managers, Seniors, and Experienced Associates providing tax services to clients.
- Gain experience and training in various areas, including tax return preparation (such as partnerships, S-corps, corporations) and tax research.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses and industries by having direct client interaction while working on various aspects of an engagement.
- Enjoy friendships, social activities, and team outings that encourage work-life balance.
Our clients are both privately held and publicly traded companies, and occupy all stages of development – from start-ups and family-run businesses to multi-national corporations. This multi-faceted client base allows us to provide our associates with a variety of opportunities across numerous industries, and a constant flow of challenging and meaningful work.
Successful candidates will have:
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or related field with sufficient course work to sit for the CPA exam.
- Outstanding academic performance, with a GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship.