Default Expense Mgmt Senior
Default Expense Mgmt Sr
Full Time/Part Time
Are you searching for a position that requires use of your research skills? Do you enjoy collaborating in a team environment? Then our Default Expense Management opening might be for you! Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
Audit and Reconciliation
- Responsibilities include audit and reconciliation of expense documentation against submission
- Responsible for maintaining the purchase ledger function and facilitating the payment of all broker and servicer expense claims.
- Represents the organization as the principal customer contact and often performs project leadership role.
- Works under limited direction.
- Utilize our Servicing Guide and other tools to validate claim submissions.
- Analyze data and map solutions based on the information at hand.
Work Location Zip Code
SF Strategic, Data & Ops
Keys to Success in this Role
- Typically has a College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience, preferably in payables.
- 5+ years of Servicer claims reimbursement experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
Work Location City
Default Expense Management Senior - Carrollton
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and youll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State
Finance & Accounting
Default Management & Operations