M&A IT Infrastructure Integration Lead
we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Lead.
Lead and drive work with cross-functional teams to achieve IT M&A deliverables across pre-close, post close, integration and post-merger operations transition process.
• Work with Cognizant Corporate Development to identify the RAID items (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies) in the M&A IT infrastructure integration.
• Organize, lead, and manage various IT integration workshops for newly acquired companies. Formulate integration strategies that support deal value drivers. Collaborate with multiple technology SME and business stakeholders.
• Propose overall IT infrastructure integration strategy and associated timelines for network, email, voice and endpoint & contract integrations. Ensure approval / sign-off from functional stakeholders such as Business, Corporate Development, Corporate Security and IT leadership team.
• Promote standard, repeatable processes that ensure integration project timelines are consistently achieved.
• Collaborate with acquired entity IT associates to extend Cognizant IT infrastructure standards into the acquired infrastructure footprint. Act as advocate between acquired IT team and Cognizant extended IT team. Evangelist Cognizant IT processes, tools and team structure with the acquired entity teams.
• Represent Cognizant IT during recurring status calls with Corporate Development and internal leadership; present the weekly status on the M&A integrations.
• Develop standard communication plan and associated templates to ensure technical integration activities are easily understood and consumed by end user community.
• Investigate acquired company vendor contracts. Understand the associated procurement needs and risks. Identify synergy opportunities in respect to contract consolidation. Work with Procurement and Vendor Management Office to achieve contract integration.
• Proactively share M&A knowledge, experience, and expertise with more junior or inexperienced team members.
Skills/experience specific to this position:
• Bachelor's degree with relevant IT or Computer science background.
• Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a leading technology company, and a minimum of 5+ years' experience leading multiple M&A IT integrations and IT project management.
• Must possess strong documentation skills. Ability to work in rapid change and fast paced environment.
• Ability to lead, mentor, and direct project work with a highly matrixed project team.
• Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams. Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
• Technically savvy and experience with the IT Infrastructure services, cloud services, network communications, collaboration tools, enterprise tools and software is a plus.
• PMP and ITIL certifications are preferred.