Part Time Role- Document Center with Microsoft Excel/Word Experience
Document Center with Microsoft Excel/Word Experience
Must Have Skills:
• Basic Level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Good typing and numeric key entry skills
• Capable of working as a team
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Comply with time keeping, shift schedule and department requirements
• Basic Level proficiency with Custom web-based applications/processes
• Good Organizational Skills and ability to manage multiple priorities/multi-tasking
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Able to type 45 WPM
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the collection and examination of client account information to facilitate accounts payable.
• Organize and sort incoming documents according to predefined client policies. Prepare original documents for imaging.
• Systemize and maintain the flow of original and electronic documents.
• Responsible for performing data entry work by entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems. Ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
• Assist with document retention and compliance.
• Handle and record check data for daily deposit. Complete daily client reconciliation reports.
Return and respond to call and e-mails daily. Maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures. Provide professional customer service to the Client.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 11 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.