AI & Analytics Data Engineer / Ingénieur (H/F)
We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence
Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. But clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations at every angle to really understand them.
With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks
Chances are you're not looking for business as usual. Neither are we. Find out more about our student and entry level opportunities. At Cognizant Artificial Intelligence we have challenging role in the area of Data Engineer.
AI & Analytics Data Engineer Responsibilities
- Integrate high-volume, high-variation, and/or high-velocity data to produce answers and enable clients to ask an entirely new class of questions. \t
- Deliver data pipelines to store data in a way that is accessible, performant, secure, and sustainable \t
- Prototype solutions, prepare test scripts, and conduct tests for data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, and data modeling for data warehouses \t
- Review and validate data loaded into data lakes/warehouses for accuracy \t
- Develop proofs of concept and evaluate design options to deliver ingestion, search, metadata cataloging and scheduling of data pipelines \t
- Data engineering in line with best practices and Cognizant's reference architecture \t
- Understand and document technical use case requirements in order to deliver data movement and transformation solutions
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field and 0-3 years of IT experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining. \t
- Strong business communication skills (including written and oral) \t
- Experience with Java development for modern data engineering \t
- Strong background in relational data models \t
- Exposure in ETL tools & RDBMS \t
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills \t
- Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role.
Why choose us?
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jan 27 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.