- Base + Bonus + Benefits
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Feb 18
Asset & Wealth Management, J.P. Morgan Securities, Client Service Group Manager- Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX, USA
Responsible for the management of the sales support staff and administrative staff for JP Morgan Securities Dallas, Houston, St. Louis & Bellevue offices
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ www.jpmorganchase.com.
Asset & Wealth Management Overview: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.6 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
JPMorgan Securities Overview: At JP Morgan Securities (JPMS), we have been helping high net worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than 50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the United States, JPMS offers clients a broad suite of transactional, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Financial Advisors are among the most experienced and creative in the industry. We excel at leveraging the vast resources of one of the world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients.
The CSG Manager will be responsible for the management of the sales support staff and administrative staff for the branch as well as for managing a wide array of training and process improvement initiatives to support the growth of the J.P. Morgan Securities Dallas, Houston, St. Louis & Bellevue offices. This position will dually report to the head of the Client Service Group and the local Regional Director and is part of the branch management team.
- Support and drive strategic firm and branch initiatives by partnering closely with the Regional Director.
- Responsible for the management and leadership of the sales support staff in the branch and satellite branch where no administrative management is present.
- Recruit, select, onboard, train administrative and sales support staff
- Conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions such as compensation, promotions disciplinary actions and terminations of all administrative and sales support staff in accordance with firm policy
- Supervise and coordinate assignments for the sales support staff and evaluate problem areas to determine potential reassignments and trainings.
- Partner with functional groups across the line of business on process improvement and day to day problem solving.
- Supervise and manage human resources, benefits issues, attendance, and vacation.
- Educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures as well as Firm's best practices
- Escalate supervisory and management issues to the Regional Director and Supervisory Manager when necessary.
- Partner with Regional Director and New York Management to address any management or staffing issues.
- Degree in Business, Finance or other related business discipline
- 3- 5 years Financial services management experience
- Licenses 7, 66, 9, & 10 preferred, successful completion will be required shortly after employment begins
- Experience in the training field or branch administrator, preferably financial services
- Understanding of wealth management business, sales force and investment products.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain close working relationship with sales and senior management team
- Project management, problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Experience with facilitating training sessions (both classroom and virtual)
- Knowledge and understanding of KYC and Regulatory requirements
- High attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Good analytical skills
- Prior experience in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Ability to interface with people at different levels within the organization and various locations
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel