Wealth Management – Private Banker – Dallas, TX New 📅 80784 Requisition # 📅 2 days ago Post Date
Wealth Management – Private Banker Dallas, TX
Responsible for the development and cultivation of credit and banking relationships with high net worth individuals, multi-generational families, corporations, and business owners.
Provide advice on efficient and effective lending and deposit solutions that are fully integrated with the client’s broader financial plan. Ideal Bankers enjoy working in a team mode as a source of expertise, advice, and knowledge for clients, prospects, and Northern Trust team members.
- Responsible for developing new relationships and existing relationships with an emphasis on bringing new relationships to the Bank.
- Identifies prospects and develops an on-going marketing strategy for clients and prospects.
- Generates significant new annual loan production, the majority of which is self-sourced.
- Generates leads through well-established relationships with professional advisors and continues to cultivate a network of additional professional advisors.
- Responsible for analyzing, structuring, and negotiating complex loan opportunities to “win” new business in accordance with policies and sound risk management practices.
- Oversees and negotiates the preparation of documentation necessary for the financing agreement.
- Candidates should have ten years or more of commercial lending, private banking experience, or a combination of both.
- Formal credit training by a national or large regional bank preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the banking industry, competition, and financing, usually acquired through formal education and experience is required.
- Knowledge of investments, trust, and financial consulting concepts is preferred to identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Skills in negotiation, leadership, and sales are necessary to develop the client and prospect relationships and a partner network.
- Must possess strong credit acumen to advise high net worth clients with their complex credit needs.
- Strong organizational skills and portfolio management expertise.
- •Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and experience, which is why Forbes ranked us as the top employer for diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.