Job Opportunity Sr. Analyst, Business Controls Overview
What You Will Be Doing:
- Verification and/or validation of implemented controls including on-site observations, interviews with management and staff, facilitate the creation and maintenance of process maps, analytical procedures and statistical/judgmental analysis and testing of data.
- Partners with Internal Audit, Compliance, and/or Operations Management to share information and escalate issues as needed.
- Receives, reviews and provides feedback for process and/or vendor assessments
- Reports audit results and determines corrective action plans, as necessary.
- Reviews current policies and procedures to identify process gaps and opportunities for improvement.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree: Accounting, Business, Statistics, Risk Management, Information Systems, Finance, Economics or equivalent field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years Risk Management, Internal Controls, Auditing, Credit Management, relevant line of business experience and/or legal or regulatory experience.
- Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated experience supporting and/or leading risk projects across multiple business lines offering a wide variety of financial services products and services.
- Foundational understanding of the regulatory environment and how the products/services Santander Consumer engages in are viewed by the Second Line of Defense and Regulators.
- Ability to constructively work both independently and in collaborative environments involving all levels of management and employees
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external service providers to establish resource requirements, scheduling, assignments and service levels.
- Ability to build internal and external networks of information resources within the risk management ecosystem.
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dallas
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAnalytics/Decision ScienceAnalytics/ReportingAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness Control OfficeBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsChrysler Capital SalesCollectionsCollege/InternshipsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceFraud ManagementHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegalLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsOperations StrategyOperations SupportOriginationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementQuality ControlRiskRisk ManagementSalesSantander Bank or NYB/SIS EmployeesSC SalesTWAUnderwriting
- Operations Support, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Santander Bank or NYB/SIS Employees, Dallas, Texas, United States