Jones, Cannon and Scofield, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, is seeking a Client Service Specialist to join our team. The Client Service Specialist will provide general and specialized operations/administrative/ support as required by advisors. The client experience and relationship model will be used as the metric for all execution and support. This person will assist in gathering and analyzing client data, helping prepare financial plans, working with clients to process transactions and trades and any other support needed by advisors and clients for an exceptional service experience.
Full-Time / Part-Time
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, were not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. Youll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
Line of Business
Client Service Specialist
- Provide general administrative duties such as preparing routine client correspondence, support for implementation meetings, setting up of client files, copying and creating new business correspondence and alerts.
- Schedule and confirm meetings weekly, enter data into client contact portal, create agenda and summary of meetings, and provide necessary follow-up.
- Prepare Financial Plans, conduct investment research, complete trades and transactions per advisor instructions.
- Prepare pre and post client meetings for execution strategies.
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork is successfully submitted.
- Prepare preliminary financial planning recommendations and initial product solutions for advisor review and use in client meetings.
- Prepare charts, graphs, tables and other visual aids to be used in implementation meetings with clients.
- Maintain client contact, answer questions and provide readily available information to clients as it relates to servicing their accounts.
- Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings.
- Client service support environment recommended but not mandatory
- Good organization and time management skills for effective multi-tasking
- Management of multiple priorities and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Great communication style able to adapt to the audience both internally and externally
- Process-oriented and team player
- Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent language and word choice skills
Job Family Group