Client Services/Customer Care Advisors Specialist
IHS Markit has an opening for a new member of the WSO Product Support team in Dallas. This role requires daily interaction with clients, assisting with usability questions, troubleshooting, and providing installation and configuration assistance for the IHS Markit WSO product suite. The ideal candidate should possess excellent customer service skills, financial knowledge, and have advanced PC skills Duties and Accountabilities Daily activities will include the following:
- Responding to client inquiries via phone and e-mail
- Solving challenging client issues relating to the use of WSO software
- Working with various internal teams and individuals
- Assisting with product upgrades, testing, and documentation
- Finance education or experience (BA or BS in Accounting/Economics/Finance or Business preferred)
- Strong PC Skills
- Operating system knowledge (installation, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service or help desk experience
- Networking knowledge
- Strong math skills
- SQL query writing exposure
- SQL server / database exposure
- MCP or MCSE certification
- Bank Loan or Financial Investment knowledge
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.