Cognizant Career Accelerator - Full Stack Engineer / Ingénieur (Dallas) (H/F)
Cognizant Career Accelerator - Full Stack Engineer (Dallas) About Cognizant
At Cognizant, we consider it our responsibility to make people feel at home in the future, no matter how technology enabled it becomes. So we are committed to helping solve some of humankind's most difficult challenges in a way that is beneficial and comfortable for people through the work we do. We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Cognizant specializes in helping some of the world's most established companies to stay the most loved brands in today's fast-changing technology landscape by advancing every aspect of how they serve their customers: digitizing their products, services and customer experiences; automating their business processes; and modernizing their technology infrastructures.
Career Accelerator - Program Overview
Cognizant is looking for talented individuals to join our team in the Dallas, Texas market as Full Stack Engineers. We believe in a strong, friendly, engineering culture. Our goal as a team is to build a uniquely fun and growth-oriented culture of thinkers. You will be paired with experienced architects and developers to guide you in architecture and production-ready code practices. We work with the best of the best!
Cognizant Career Accelerator: Fast Track Technology Program is a hire-to-train tech bootcamp engineered for recent grads and graduating college seniors with non-STEM degrees who are seeking a competitive salary and flourishing job prospects. This program provides the ability to upskill while obtaining employment in the tech industry. Unlike other programs that provide placement for graduates, Cognizant waives training expenses once admitted into the program and the specified conditions are fulfilled.
During the Career Accelerator program, participants will learn the essential skills needed to become a Full Stack Engineer at Cognizant. Upon successful completion, program graduates will work as a Full Stack Engineer at Cognizant. Cognizant's hire-to-train programs have an impressive track record of upskilling college grads and launching tech careers.
Learn more about Cognizant Digital Engineering and life at Cognizant here:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISapcHKTYHg&t=10s \t
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on complex emerging technologies for some of the world's leading companies. You will build technical and professional skills through robust training sessions with technology professionals across North America. We also provide career counseling and mentoring where you will connect with our leaders and build your network. Throughout your first two years at Cognizant, we will closely monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support to help you achieve your long-term career goals at Cognizant.
The Cognizant Career Accelerator will help you gain the following qualifications:
- Full-stack development experience (using frameworks such as React, AngularJS or NodeJS) \t
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented programming languages (C/C#, Python, Scala or Java) \t
- Knowledge of Cloud based architecture (for example: GCP or AWS or Azure) \t
- Knowledge of DevOps \t
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies \t
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit Testing
Once you have successfully completed the Cognizant Career Accelerator, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a diverse, experienced, agile team to define requirements and develop end-to-end solutions. \t
- Full DevOps implementation of production-ready code from inception through delivery and production readiness. \t
- Practicing the Agile methodology of software delivery. \t
- Developing, coding, unit testing, and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software. Analyze, debug and/or assist in problem solving.
Successful Candidates Should Possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent \t
- Strong interest in learning new technologies \t
- Commitment to launching a career in the tech industry \t
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills \t
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills \t
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams \t
- Applicants must be willing to be located in the Dallas, TX area \t
- Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for these roles
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jan 21 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.