Commercial Bank – Vice President - Commercial Card Product Manager - Chicago, Dallas, or New York
Commercial Bank - Vice President Commercial Card Product Manager Chicago, Dallas, or New York
JPMorgan Commercial Banking (CB) is a market leading provider ofTreasury Services (TS) products to the Corporate Client Banking, Middle Market,Government, Healthcare, Not-for-Profit, Financial Institutions Group and Real Estate markets. The CB Commercial Card Product team is tasked withdefining the Card product strategy and delivery for CB clients, and representsCB on Card initiatives across the bank.
Reporting to the CB Commercial Card Product Delivery Head, the CommercialCard Product Manager will assist in defining and executing an end to end cardstrategy. Responsibilities will include commercial card strategydefinition and execution, feature enhancement prioritization and projectmanagement, competitive gap analysis, delivery economic management,commercialization and market readiness, product pricing andtraining. There will be a heavy focus on cross-Line of Business(LOB) partnership across multiple functional areas. Responsibilitiesinclude:
- Leveraging expert knowledge of technologies andsolutions to drive a commercial card approach across strategic businesssegments
- Developing content that supports the commercialcard value proposition for delivery through training, marketing,communications, process & procedures and standardized proposal content
- Assisting in managing a product strategy thatsupports unique requirements across industries and client segments
- Representing CB client interests as a productliaison with the Commercial Card organization to develop future state productroadmaps
- Creating and managing business case ROI toolsquantifying the value we can deliver through operational processes and workingcapital improvement
- Segmenting the portfolio and analyzing productusage and trends across the CB client base to identify areas of opportunity andvulnerability
- Coordinating and prioritizing product input onCB investment process via input from Clients, Product Solutions Specialists,TMOs, and Bankers
- Developing close relationships and alignmentwith Product Management counterparts in CIB and Consumer and Community Banking
- Partnering with the Change Readiness team tomanage the impact and readiness to CB clients, TS Sales, Bankers, Service andImplementation related to new product/enhancement launches, product defects/migrations/ exits, policy changes, etc.
- Collaborating with Risk, Legal, Compliance,Marketing, KYC, and Finance as needed while supporting all compliance and riskinitiatives
- Leveraging an external network to ensure CB isahead of its competitors in the Card product space
- BA/BSbusiness degree or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant banking experience with demonstratedexperience with Commercial Card products.
- Strong preference for additional experience in traditionaltreasury management payment products
- Strategic thinker that combines strong analytical skills andcreative problem solving - turning analysis into actionable insights and plans
- Ability to translate product vision into phased designrequirements followed by execution of a go to market product launch.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with multiple cross-functionalteams including Product, Operations, Service, Sales, Marketing and acrossmanagement levels on simultaneous projects
- Proficiency in building business cases and ROI models thatdemonstrate client financial value propositions.
- Sales enablement experience with bringing new product capabilitiesto market and supporting sales education
- Segmenting, tracking and analyzing client product usage,profitability, risk profiles and pipeline development
- Advanced Excel and Access skill required; basic SQL skillspreferred
- Excellent time management, is entrepreneurial and a self-starter,with ability to deliver results within condensed timeframes
- Strong project management skills; well-organized, structuredapproach, ability to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables
- Demonstrated communication and diplomacy skills to workcross-organizationally to influence others, drive results/change and implementprojects/processes on simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and interpersonal skillscombined with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and able tomanage multiple concurrent initiatives with different delivery dates