Commercial Bank - Vice President - Tools & Reporting Treasury Solutions Proposal Market Enablement
Commercial Bank - Vice President - Tools& Reporting Treasury Solutions Proposal Market Enablement team
The Commercial Banking Proposal (CB Proposals) and MarketEnablement teams are part of the Commercial Banking Treasury & DigitalSolutions (TDS) Product organization. CB Proposals supports treasury servicesand commercial card requests for proposals (RFPs) from Commercial Banking,Business Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking sales organizations.The Market Enablement team supports TDS content end-to-end and drives treasuryproduct and process changes across Commercial Banking. Both teams work with multiplestakeholders across the Commercial Banking organization interacting with Sales,Service, Implementation and Commercial Banking clients. Role
The Strategy / Support Manager will oversee and manageall aspects of development and day-to-day management of key technologyplatforms and related reporting functions to help support the business Thisrole will also manage projects to create new reports, update various tools,train new users on functionality, manage and execute monthly and ad-hocreports.
This function requires an experienced technology projectmanager/business analyst who is articulate, highly organized, resourceful andself-motivated. The individual must be comfortable multi-tasking in afast-paced environment with excellent communication skills.
The teams use multiple technologies to create winningproposals and manage market enablement communications. Time is of the essencein proposal creation and the tools and technologies need to be available andcurrent to support the team. Key Responsibilities
- Manage and support Market Readiness and CBProposal systems which include:
- ReadinessExchange: Platform for managing and communication product updates and changesto partners and clients.
- Ready-to-Launch:SharePoint based project management and reporting tool
- IRIS(Design Team Intake and Prioritization): SharePoint tool to capture andprioritize work requests supporting critical initiatives for CB TS Product,including Ready-to-Launch solutions.
- QlikView/ QlikSense / SharePoint reporting sites
- PMAPS - Content Management Tech lead
- TeamSharePoint sites
- Create and prepare monthly, quarterly and ad-hocreports to support the teams
- Support and maintain custom project managementapplications and databases
- Support and maintain Microsoft Office macros andadd ins used for proposal creation
- Act as CB Readiness Exchange Lead to projectmanage and build requirements across multiple technology releases using Agilemethodology.
- Create and support training documentation forstaff and clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three to five years of project managementexperience in technology, financial services and/or business management
- 3 years working in a data warehouse environmentwith business intelligence applications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with reportdevelopment using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), QlikView,QlikSense or Tableau
- Excellent business writing, organizational andproject management skills are essential
- Advanced proficiency with SharePoint and MSOffice tools required
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, andoral communication skills
- High level of independence, energy andintegrity; demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, andaccepts accountability and responsibility
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Able to exercise independent judgment
- Builds and maintains relationships with users toensure adoption and buy-in of reporting solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and executetasks while under pressure
- Knowledge of MS SQL; Hadoop, organization ofdatabase and tables, creation of queries, working with a DataMart to extractand summarize data, SSRS
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Access - Tosupport the pricing team
- Experience with MS Word macro development andmaintenance and add ins
- Experience with report creation using QlikView,QlikSense, Tableau and Excel
- Experience supporting of the shelf and custom createdapplications
- SharePoint administration and development