Commercial Bank Client On-Boarding Project Manager - Associate
CB Client On-boarding - Project Manager - Program Office - Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) Program Office is responsible for the organization, delivery, and execution of both strategic and tactical initiatives to support the business. The team partners closely with the CBCO regional groups, CBCO senior management, and key business, product and functional partners through various initiatives.
The Program Office Associate will play a key role in CBCO's agenda by leading various projects and initiatives as well as managing certain ongoing business needs to help the leadership team drive business results. The role offers a high level of visibility in CBCO and Commercial Banking business strategy.
- Prepare high-quality, visually appealing presentation materials through data analysis or use of business information to be shared with management, business groups and other relevant stakeholders
- Craft and edit internal communications to drive team action and awareness
- Partner with the leadership team via tactical and strategic initiatives to help drive their business
- Lead key business management functions including project management, data analysis, corporate and business program maintenance and ad-hoc requests
- Partner with the leadership team to develop, implement and execute key reporting to be leveraged by all levels within CBCO, as well as senior management in CB and senior partners across the firm
- Act as an extension between the Program Office and CBCO leadership by working on joint projects and managing communication between teams
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
Final job grade and officer title will be determined at time of offer and may differ from this posting. Required Qualifications:
- Demonstrated expertise in developing managementpresentations in PowerPoint including the ability to synthesize "the story" forexecutive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on differentaudiences and agendas
- Communicationsskills - Must possess strong verbal and demonstrated writtencommunications skills
- Executionand project management skills - Well-developedorganizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities. Able toquickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgentrequests. Scope projects and create workable project plans. Must beself-directed with the ability to explore innovative ways to perform tasks inan efficient and timely manner. Must be proactive, detail and results-oriented,and willing to drive change. Strong organizational, time management andfollow-up skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
- Problemsolving skills - Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities coupledwith the ability to identify issues, gather and manipulate data, obtainconsensus and implement change. Able to outline work process in a thoughtfuland detailed manner. Intellectually curious with a genuine interest inknowledge gathering and problem solving
- Technicaland analytical skills - Able to produce accurate, error-free analysis andreporting. Understand business drivers and ensure that the groups' analyses aresound. Capable of synthesizing large amounts of data in Excel and from internalsystems to develop strategic conclusions
- Leadershipand interpersonal skills - Strong professional presence with theability to interact and influence colleagues at all levels in the business.Able to collaborate with peer team members across business and staff areas atall levels, and achieve goals without direct control over all resources.Proactively seeks guidance, clarification and feedback from others.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated expertise in PowerPoint (PitchPro) and Excel
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience
- Commercial banking/ Client On-boarding or managementconsulting experience preferred
- Business management and/or project management experiencepreferred
- Familiarity with internal JPMC systems (e.g. Client Central,CKC) is a plus