Director, Oracle Cloud HCM
Requisition #: 49212
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Denver, CO; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Enterprise Solutions for our practice.
- Lead Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Software as a Service (SAAS) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Fusion applications
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients
- Work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Lead the day-to-day activities of Fusion Advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- A minimum of eight years of Oracle HCM ERP experience with leading Oracle HCM implementations and upgrades
- A minimum of one year of experience leading Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) implementations and upgrades
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience in managing large projects and team members with the ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
- Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.