Division Asset Management Real Estate Vice President
We invest in corporate equity and debt, real estate equity and debt, and infrastructure-related assets and companies. Merchant Banking operates on a global platform and our team works in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We look for individuals with versatile skills and a passion for investing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Dallas, TX seeks a Vice President within the Valuations team of the Asset Management Divisions Real Estate Group that manages a number institutional private equity real estate funds including a domestic open-ended core fund (ODCE), value-add vehicles, separate accounts, and exchange funds.
- Work closely with asset management, acquisitions, fund leadership, portfolio management, accounting, and others to facilitate the quarterly valuation process.
- Review and analyze internal cash flow models for determination of quarterly valuations and present results to senior leadership.
- Continuously monitor markets and develop valuation thesis for fund investments on ongoing basis and manage the quarterly external appraisal process.
- Calculate and analyze valuation impact on performance returns on a quarterly basis and set expectations for senior leadership.
- Assist in providing ongoing fund, investment, and ad hoc reporting.
- Oversee and manage consultants and a team in Bengaluru
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university. Masters degree a plus.
- 5+ minimum years of experience in institutional real estate valuation, with preference for previous experience with ODCE funds, non-traded REITs, and other high liquidity fund vehicles.
- Experience across retail, industrial, multifamily, and office assets, as well as experience in valuation of development properties and assets undergoing redevelopment or renovations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Argus Enterprise.
- MAI, ASA, CFA or other designations a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills as well as ability to manage senior leadership.