Global Support Manager
Job Opportunity Global WorkDay Support Manager Global WorkDay Support Manager -2000299 Description
The Manager, Human Resources Technology leads a team of consultants and senior consultants, provides strategic direction, and both performs and allocates work required to support the maintenance and implementation of Workday post-implementation processes. S/he identifies areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and work flows, and maximizes technological capabilities to reduce manual processes where appropriate and to enhance data management and efficiency. He/she may also support the development of custom reports to meet the requirements of HR management and staff. S/he is responsible for improving processes and application functionality that supports business processes such as labor management, payroll, workforce, scheduling and time management. Job Description
- Maintains HR information systems
- Anticipates and plans for long-term people-related needs and trends
- Ensures current employees have the necessary skills for future requirements
- Ensures integrity of HR databases and provides HRIS systems support to end-users
- Designs, implements, and monitors human capital programs and policies including total rewards, talent management, learning and development, recruitment and employee relations
- Develops, configures, supports and maintains the HR information systems
- Analyzes business requirements and develops or modifies programs to ensure the effective storage, retrieval and reporting of employee data
- Prepares and/or supervises the production of HRIS reports and subsequent data analysis
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Directs and reviews the work of the team and provides training to enhance knowledge and skills
- Fosters and maintains positive relationships with internal positions that interact with the position and external customers
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools and maintaining security and integrity controls
- Manages all aspects of the planning, project management, change management, administration, security, maintenance, data integrity, development, testing, implementation, reporting and user support for the HRIS
- Provides front-line support, troubleshooting, and training to end users on features and functionality of Santander's HRIS system.
- Leads system implementations and upgrades
- Plans and tests products/system enhancements, troubleshooting production issues, and retesting fixes
- Documents functional business requirements, troubleshoots application problems and promotes proactive approaches for using HRIS capabilities to provide functionality to meet business needs and improve HR operations
- Documents standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and implements process improvements
- Utilizes tools provided to develop comprehensive project plan, proactively define and resolve issues that impede progress on projects, and effectively communicates project status
Qualifications Education : Bachelor's Degree in HR, information technology, or equivalent field or equivalent work experience Experience : 5-9 years Human Resources / HRIS Management. 5-9 years of experience in managing and / or implementing multiple HRIS related projects. Strongly preferred minimum of 5 years of experience with Workday. Skills & abilities :
- Background in and understanding of Workday
- Fluent/proficient in Spanish or Portuguese
- Capable of managing global relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Can handle sensitive information with highest degree of integrity
- Demonstrated initiative & ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively on a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while maintaining a high quality level of work
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of HR plans in Latin American countries
- Proficient technology & computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Job : TWA Primary Location : Texas-Dallas-1601 Elm Street - SCELM - SCUSA-Elm Street Organization:SGT HRIS Workday (00400) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Jan 22, 2020, 3:17:59 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dallas
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAnalytics/Decision ScienceAnalytics/ReportingAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness Control OfficeBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsChrysler Capital SalesCollectionsCollege/InternshipsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceFraud ManagementHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegalLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsOperations StrategyOperations SupportOriginationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementQuality ControlRiskRisk ManagementSalesSantander Bank or NYB/SIS EmployeesSC SalesTWAUnderwriting
- Santander Bank or NYB/SIS Employees, Dallas, Texas, United States
- TWA, Dallas, Texas, United States