HCM, Talent Advisor, Risk, Associate - Dallas
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Are you a looking for a new opportunity to showcase your analytical, advisory and client relationship management skills? Do you have a strategic mindset and the ability to build relationships? Do you desire to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to influence and enable transformational change? We have an excellent new position available within our Talent Advisor team for the Federation within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity and your innovative approach to problem-solving. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS OUR IMPACT
As a division, HCM is at the forefront of supporting business growth and change at Goldman Sachs by recruiting, developing, and rewarding the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
A Business Partner within the Federation will provide analytic and talent management support for a global division. Key elements of this role include the full spectrum of talent management processes (diversity strategy, performance management, leadership pipeline, manager excellence, compensation, people survey, organizational right sizing and other annual processes). HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Serve as strategic advisor to the Federation, including management and advising global senior clients on people and talent management strategies required to support and enable divisional business strategy
- Partner with the Federation Talent Advisor team to facilitate and drive key people development processes for the division
- Project manage key people development processes for the division
- Help execute against all people development processes for division including leadership pipeline, talent management, promotions, performance management, diversity, reporting and analytics on people related metrics and trends, year-end compensation, and organization reviews
- Partner with functional HCM colleagues to ensure effective delivery of recruiting, training, global mobility and employee relation issues
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree
- Approximately 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience
- Comfortable working with and analyzing large sets of data and presenting results that tell a clear and compelling story
- Ability to work with Excel on a day to day basis, strong preference for individuals to be comfortable doing macros, vlookups, compensation models and pivot tables
- Analytical mindset and technical skillset - excellent quantitative skills, data analysis, and problem solving skills
- Thinks multiple steps ahead; prepares for potential problems and escalates issues when appropriate; and juggles competing deadlines effectively
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships successfully
- Flexibility to work across a diverse range of projects (i.e. strong quantitative skills combined with aptitude for talent management initiatives) with different stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and think clearly under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative global environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity