Individual 1040 Tax Return Reviewer/Signer - Seasonal Tax Manager
- Dallas, TX, USA Dallas TX US
- Temporary, Full time
- Ernst & Young - US
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Our EY tax practice revolves around helping clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will review and sign U.S. Individual (1040) Tax Returns during busy season in our Dallas, Texas location. This is a key role in EY’s specialized practice dedicated to serving the individual tax compliance needs of EY’s clients. Candidates will possess strong individual tax compliance review and signing experience and exceptional teaming and collaboration skills.
- Review and sign Individual 1040 Tax Returns throughout busy season (January-April 2018).
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of increasingly complex individual tax concepts by writing correspondence, providing authoritative advice/guidance, etc.
- Effectively apply tax technical knowledge to client situations.
- Provide high-quality service and time-sensitive advice that exceeds our clients' expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and collaborative work style by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships, teams, and related work products.
- A bachelor's degree
- 6-10+ years of individual tax return preparation, review and signing experience
- CPA and/or Enrolled Agent required
- Strong knowledge of tax laws with specialized knowledge in the individual tax area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; analytical skills required
- Advanced knowledge of automated tax processing systems and Microsoft Office tools
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides all qualified applicants consideration for staffing without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.