Summer 2021 Intern - Information Security NOTE: This positing will close on Friday, October 30th. The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
ABOUT THE DALLAS FED:
At the Dallas Fed we serve the public by partnering with communities and businesses, promoting jobs and stable prices, and keeping your money safe and available. We welcome different perspectives, ideas, and experiences, and are committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse culture. As part of the nations central bank, we are committed to improving the economy and our communities. Are you ready to make a difference?
Learn more about the Dallas Fed: .
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
We offer paid, full-time summer internships for many majors, with fulfilling work and opportunities to grow. To help launch your career, we provide dedicated staff mentors. Youll also learn from senior leaders and industry experts. As part of the Federal Reserve System, youll be connected to a professional network that spans the nation. You will begin in early June and will be based in the Dallas office. Learn more about our internship program: . ABOUT YOUR TEAM:
The Information Security team in the Information Technology Services department is responsible for information security risk management and awareness activities as directed by National IT or initiated within the District. WHAT YOULL DO:
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Provide analytical and administrative support to official staff including coordinating compliance efforts, assisting with risk assessments, and assisting with security incident investigation and forensics as need arises
- Collect and analyze information using Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and Access
- Work with Information Security Analysts, Engineers, and/or Risk Consultants in support of various operational and project work as assigned
OUR ONSITE BENEFITS:
- Majoring in Computer Science (Engineering), Information Systems or Management Information Systems (Business), or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Proactive and solutions oriented business professional with the ability to interface with all levels of management across business units and functions
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
OUR VIRTUAL BENEFITS:
- Free access to 1,400 ft2 fitness center (open 24/7)
- Free parking garage onsite just for Bank staff
- Free DART public transportation passes
- Café and dining options onsite
- Dress for your day
- Flexible location and hours
- Free LinkedIn Learning account
- Professional development opportunities
- One-on-one Senior Management engagement across District
- Broader networking opportunities across District
Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. (40 hours/ week). Some additional hours may be required NOTES:
This is a security sensitive position. By federal law, this position requires that the candidate be a U.S. citizen.
Employment is contingent upon the selected candidate passing a background check and drug screen. Candidates will be required to submit at least three references and submit fingerprints prior to employment.
If you need special accommodations during your interview process, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer Primary Location:
TX-Dallas Work Locations: Organization:
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Schedule:
Full-time Job Type:
Day Job Travel: