Internal Audit, GSAM Team, Associate - Dallas
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INTERNAL AUDIT
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Business Audit Associate General Responsibilities:
General Skills and Experience:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of business areas, its products, and supporting functions
- Execute audit testing to ensure audit fieldwork is focused on the right areas and documentation meets high quality standards
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Prepare commercially effective audit conclusions and findings, and present to Internal Audit senior management and business stakeholders
- Follow-up on open audit issues and their resolution
- Participate in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving Internal Audit's processes and supporting infrastructure
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - Solid analytical skills
- Technical knowledge of relevant product areas
- 3+ years of experience in a public accounting or internal audit role within the financial services industry or a related control function
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Investment Management Team Specific Skills and Experience :
- Solid knowledge of Asset Management businesses and supporting activities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity