Java Full Stack - Hire to Train
If you're like us, you've got big ideas. At Cognizant,we're exploring new ideas every day. We help industry leading companiesreinvent their business models and innovate products that create new value—byconnecting people with things, insights and experiences.
Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers anddelivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first businessmodels. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise andclient-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.
Locations preferred but not limited to: Charlotte NC orPlano, TX
You must be legally authorized to work in the United Stateswithout the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Job Summary Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Key Qualifications: About Cognizant www.cognizant.com
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a highlyqualified Java engineer with experience in developing and in buildinghigh-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of atalented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You have apassion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You're comfortableworking side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, makingdecisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software toclients and their users. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid toidentify what we're doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right sowe can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of yourteam and the happiness of our customers.
· Java/Java EE/Spring microservice APIdevelopment while providing expertise in the full software developmentlifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
· Designing, developing and deliveringhigh-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Ensure designs are in compliance withspecifications
· Support continuous improvement by investigatingalternatives and technologies and communicating these for architectural review
· Strong understanding of Java 8, Microservices,Spring-boot, API Development and AWS
· Proficient in Core Java /J2EE technologies& Spring framework
· Hands-on experience in the development ofRESTFUL web services & spring boot based microservices Should be aware ofCICD tools like Jenkins, Docker etc
· Knowledge of commonly used IDEs like Eclipseetc and UNIX scripts.
· Excellent communication skill and participatesactively in team meetings discussions and be a specialist in Object Orientedanalysis and design using common design patterns
· Define site objectives by analyzing userrequirements envisioning system features and functionality and enhanceorganization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing requestsexploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, andCognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love bigideas and even bigger dreams! We stand out because we put human experiences atthe core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities fromour industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access tohundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and haveopportunities to acquire certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for ourclients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attributethat we look for in our people.
If you love ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer andis a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
Our Cognizant Veterans Network assist Veterans in buildingand growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate theleadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to quality instilled in themthrough participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider andcommitted to creating a diverse environment.
Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race,creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, and marital status, disabilities,sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classificationprotected by state, federal or local law.
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of theS&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 FastestGrowing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant uses a highly flexiblebusiness model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertiseto deliver to a long list of best-in-class companies that are leaders in theirown space.