Lead Director, Delivery
Director, Delivery Enablement Lead- America
Requisition #: 49233
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director to join our practice.
- Serve as subject matter professional for processes, tools and methodology related to creating a bridge between the offshore Global Delivery Centers and the Regional and local delivery teams
- Lead coordination between local team and the global delivery center for sales and delivery
- Coordinate and follow-up with multiple offshore engagement delivery teams including, but not limited to project managers, track leads, resourcing, quality to ensure successful deliverables
- Collaborate with Delivery operations to analyze demand, plan resource needs, and manage staffing assignments
- Support sales teams with Market, Industry Segment, Account specific research and analysis
- Minimum five years' experience leading cloud based managed services engagements with a minimum of two years of experience working with a KPMG Delivery Center
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience working with and managing offshore teams at technical lead capacity, conducting requirements/design walk-throughs, reviews, and providing support throughout the life-cycle of engagements
- Prior knowledge finding solutions to complex problems that may span multiple service, functional and technical groups with end to end ownership for integration seamlessly working with source and partner system owners
- Ability to work on multiple projects, starting with requirements review to estimation to delivering quality services on time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.