Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: ServiceNow Integration Developer
Location: Dallas, Atlanta or spoke cities in those areas
Job Description: This is a role for flexible and persistent problem solver who gets things done. It includes technical solutions as well as the business outcome of Service Management and Service Integration and Management solutions for our existing and prospective clients. This will involve assessing, planning, designing building and delivering solutions as well as consulting
• Delivering technical projects
• ServiceNow Design and Development Experience
• Building Applications from business requirements
• Leadership in at least one ServiceNow implementation
• Experience in Project Management and business analysis
• Conceptualization of business needs translated into formal requirements
• Basic ServiceNow Administration knowledge
• Agile and Test Management
• A collaborative nature with strong communication skills
• Outstanding time management and organization skills
• Adept in problem-solving and resolving conflict
• Experience engaging with senior-level audiences
What You Bring:
Required: Delivering technical projects
• ServiceNow Design and Development Experience
• Building Applications from busine
• Assists in gathering and reviewing client’s process requirements and map to ServiceNow features/implementations
• Provides input to the design of ServiceNow based solutions
• Supports implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
• Is be responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and other IT Practices to optimize, transform, and ensure IT Organizations are compliant, efficient, and effective using the ServiceNow platform.
• Assists ServiceNow System Administrators, SI Process Consultants and Business Analysts with incident resolution, as needed
• Co-Designs and develops new ServiceNow applications and services
• Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow System Administrators
• Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion
Desired: Desired Skills and Experience
• IT Asset Management
• Configuration Database (CMDB)
• PMO and Project Management Tool Experience
• Cloud Platforms
• Monitoring and Event Management
• ServiceNow Certifications
• Scripting and development experience
• Java Script
• Single Sign On
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.