Requisition #: 49224
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Advisory Technology Organization.
- Formulate and define specifications and modifications for the ServiceNow platform in terms of business needs and applying that to Enterprise organizational objectives and provide technical leadership for planning, designing, upgrading, installing, testing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform
- Provide coding standards and review of content provided by extended development team to ensure compliance with those standards
- Calculate current business practices with emerging technology and recommend relevant process enhancements and products that anticipate or complement corporate direction
- Evaluate ServiceNow platform performance, isolate and debug software problems, and make recommendations for problem resolution
- Provide subject matter knowledge to the ServiceNow application, and ability to implement modules and other third-party integrations and applications used within the environment to ServiceNow for SecDevOps
- Transform business needs from the customer to tangible items within ServiceNow, from using modules available to the platform or creating new modules and direct and help complete detailed documentation for workflows and services implemented within ServiceNow
- Minimum ten years of experience as an analyst or developer with three plus years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining multiple ServiceNow instances
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or a minimum eight years equivalent work experience
- ServiceNow System Administration Certification and ITIL Certification is preferred
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.