Manager, Qlik Administrator
Requisition #: 49387
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Qlik Administration to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Manage an Operations Support team which is accountable for all aspects of ongoing operational support environments and to ensure that best practices are followed
- Oversee multiple Qlik Sense/Qlikview/NPrinting environments, working closely with IT and Business Management to identify potential issues and recommend solutions toward improvement; provide technical consultation and recommendations to other teams as a member of the Qlik Sense Center of Excellence
- Manage relationships with our Business Intelligence Vendors, ensuring high standards and quality of technical solutions, keeping abreast of latest technology developments
- Own technical change management, source code and technical documentation, utilizing best practices. Obtain SME knowledge of the systems, from the technical and business perspectives.
- Monitor system availability, performance, overall health and usage to ensure Service Legal Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Administer tasks to the Operations Admin team to adhere to KPMG’s policies for Change Management, Incident Management and Application Access
- Minimum five years’ experience in Qlik Sense/Qlikview/NPrinting/QMC Operational support including a leadership role as a Support Manager
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with overseeing Operational Administrators/Developers (both onshore and offshore), interfacing with Vendor Support, creation of Status Reporting, and Incident Management
- Extensive Qlik Sense/Qlikview/QMC Application Development experience
- Strong SQL Server, TSQL skills required to validate data quality
- Able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.