Manager, Quality Control
Job Opportunity Manager, Quality Management Overview
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Quality
Monitors and evaluates reporting, metrics, trends and consumer interactions, for quality and adherence to internal process and standards and regulatory expectations. Works to address issues and trends and collaborates cross-functionally to improve operational processes, quality and controls.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Manager, Quality Management maintains the operations of Quality Departments which includes but not limited to the following; analyzing, interpreting, and evaluating call recordings and/or business activity in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the respective business units.
- Supports corporate vision and direction in matters of existing and potential operational changes to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of all resources.
- Maintains and develops relationships to support operational needs across the organization.
- Maintains ongoing communication with the business regarding Quality Management programs and processes.
- Maintains and provides input to the development of the Quality Management program in accordance to compliance and company objectives.
- Maintains systems or metrics, specific to function, to ensure that data and/or processes accurately represent the business environment.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports exception reporting to Senior Management.
- Supports the Compliance and Legal departments for all internal, vendor, state, or Federal audits.
- Collaborates with the business managers to provide ongoing training and coaching.
- Facilitates calibration meetings with the business to ensure established policy and procedures are followed.
- Maintains associate time cards.
- Demonstrates a working expertise when identifying complex issues, what the issues impact, who they impact, and determine best practices for improving processes within the department.
- Demonstrates a working expertise of control framework, the ability to identify when a control is not functioning as designed, and determine best practices for improving processes within the department.
- Ensures data accurately represents the Servicing environment.
- Demonstrates working expertise of governance and has the ability to review processes to ensure proper processes are being performed as well as determining best practices for improving processes within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Manages subordinate managers and professional staff. Is responsible for the strategic guidance, development and evaluation of employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Santanders policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Finance or equivalent field.
- or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 5-9 years Call Center, Servicing, or related field.
- Call monitoring systems strongly recommended.
- Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills with regard to evaluating system and process functionality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assigned project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dallas
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAnalytics/Decision ScienceAnalytics/ReportingAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness Control OfficeBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsChrysler Capital SalesCollectionsCollege/InternshipsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceFraud ManagementHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegalLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsOperations StrategyOperations SupportOriginationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementQuality ControlRiskRisk ManagementSalesSantander Bank or NYB/SIS EmployeesSC SalesTWAUnderwriting
- Operations Support, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Santander Bank or NYB/SIS Employees, Dallas, Texas, United States