Manager, Video Services
Requisition #: 49225
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Video Services to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Accountable for providing high level customer service and support for Video and Qumu Webcasting Services
- Support and maintain the Qumu platform which includes encoders, transcoders, unicast replication methodology data base and application servers, LAN/WAN Network services knowledge and enterprise-fundamentals of TCP/IP networking and security in an enterprise environment
- Assist and support video conference codecs, Polycom, VCS, , desktop video solutions including Skype, Teams, and WebEx; perform activities related to streaming formats and protocols with knowledge in Windows streaming media server and Silverlight
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new hardware and software developments; participate in the evaluation of alternative approaches and new software or modifications to enhance operations and development activities; interface with business clients and technology staff to implement solutions that meet business needs and addresses impact of new or revised applications on existing infrastructure
- Prepare internal and external communication by creating and maintaining process documentation; manage relationships with vendors to ensure expectations are met and relationships are fostered.
- Provide both 1st and 2nd level support in the video conferencing and webcasting areas; set priorities and manage work flow to fulfill objectives and goals according to deadlines
- Minimum five years of experience with administrative programming of video services hardware including Qumu Webcasting, Poly video conference hardware and backbone, Skype & Teams
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong attention to detail to solution requirements for end user requests; ability to handle technical problems with knowledge of Qumu webcasting
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
- Able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
- US Citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.