National Advisory Manager/Facilitator
Manager, Advisory National Facilitator
Requisition #: 48174
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Montvale, NJ; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Advisory National Facilitator to join our KPMG Business School organization.
- Deliver a range of Advisory national training across the Business Competencies (soft or core consulting skills) as well as Advisory hallmark programs for onboarding professionals or at key milestones in their career progression
- Become a designated master certified trainer for one to several core Business Competency courses and serve as the trainer of facilitators for KPMG Business School (KBS) Advisory rotations and other trainers
- Serve as a master certified trainer for one to two Advisory hallmark programs, training KBS Advisory rotational facilitators or on-demand facilitators who participate on an occasional basis
- Participate in and contribute to the development of an active, self-sustaining facilitator community; raising the overall quality of facilitator skills & competencies and increasing the reputation of Advisory National Facilitator program
- Observe, coach and provide real-time feedback to facilitators in Advisory and across the function/firm including those delivering core Business Competency courses and Advisory hallmark programs
- Minimum five years of consulting experience with a minimum of two years of facilitation experience; preferably from a professional services organization
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Proven ability to facilitate and coach consulting professionals at all levels, especially staff through to director-levels
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to implement strategies with excellence and efficiency
- Ability to travel to Orlando up to 75% (If not based in the Orlando location)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.