A leading global organization in the hedge fund industry is looking to add multiple professionals into their Infrastructure and Architecture group in Dallas as they continue to expand. With 1,200+ employees globally and the C-suite moving from NYC to Dallas, this is a great opportunity to be in a high visibility role at a secure organization.
- Collaborate with the development team, providing current status QA planning, test design, implementation and execution that supports the team's portfolio of applications across HedgeServ business solutions
- Collaborate with the QAs, business analysts, and product owner to follow application functionality and participate in team planning activities
- Take part daily in the investigation of failures, maintenance, and reporting of regression suites
- Collaborate with QA members from other teams on testing strategies and tactical plans in areas that include: software testing, QA/testing tools management, performance and automation, as well as the support of release processes, application quality metrics, and reporting approaches
- Participate in retrospectives and continuous improvement efforts with team
- 3+ years of experience in product QA and testing.
- 3 years working experience with any of the programming languages: C#, Python, Java.
- 3+ years of experience working with tests framework, unit test, integration test, functional test, BDD, end to end test.
- 3 years of experience with test automation.
- 3 years of Working experience of REST API Testing.
- Experienced with agile software development, alongside exposure to release and change management practices a plus.