Real Estate Analyst
PGIM Real Estate - Analyst, Asset Resources (Dallas)
Prudential Asset Resources (PAR) is a subsidiary of PGIM Real Estate and one of the largest commercial and multifamily mortgage servicing firms in the nation. Prudential Asset Resource manages a wide variety of mortgage investments that includes Prudentials General Account, CMBS, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA loans. PAR is a rated Primary, Master, and Special Servicer. PGIM Real Estate is one of the nations largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders and has been serving the commercial real estate market for over 125 years.
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring collateral and credit performance for commercial mortgage loan portfolios across multiple capital sources including analyzing in-place or expected stabilized cash flows with market trends. The candidate will work closely with portfolio managers, asset managers, various investors and agencies. This role offers an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, analytical, and presentation skills.
The candidate should possess good common sense, the ability to work well in a team environment, a sense of urgency, sound business judgment, and will be dependable demonstrating an elevated level of integrity.
- Analyze historical operating trends for various property types, identifying variances and potential areas of risk associated with the operations of the property.
- Provide written analysis identifying key trends and issues, noting any corresponding mitigants. Discuss relevant issues and provide remedies.
- Provide analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of assignments, including historical trend analysis, cash flow modeling, risk analysis, property valuation, market analysis, and borrower and tenant credit analysis.
- Attention to accurate detail, take initiative to continually improve the integrity of portfolio information and meet capital source reporting deadlines.
- Research and analyze market data, monitor trends and comparable transactions with portfolio cash flows to determine collateral value and risk.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Real Estate or related discipline
- Understanding of basic financial modeling and valuation terms, concepts and methodologies
- Real Estate, Investment, Finance, or Accounting experience (1 2 years preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are essential, including the ability to create/build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
United States-Texas-Dallas Work Locations: Job:
Real Estate Organization:
Prudential Financial, Inc. Schedule:
Yes, 10 % of the Time