Recruiter- Fixed Term W2
Cognizant is seeking a Senior Recruiter tosupport the growth of our Business in select US cities. This individual willinitially start as a Fixed Term W2 and shall be responsible for executingfull-cycle talent acquisition programs to secure industry leading talent forCognizant's digital transformation Practice areas. This position plays acritical role in ensuring Cognizant hires the best possible talent to remain apremier digital employer of choice. Cognizant Technology Solutions will not beable to provide sponsorship for this role now or in the future. Candidates must be local to the Dallas, TX area. Responsibilities:
Desired Experience and Attributes
- Effectively support the various IT business units within Cognizant.
- Leverage multiple hands-on sourcing techniques including targeted social media campaigns, employee referral programs, hackathons, interview days, open house events, public/private/diversity workforce partners, veteran transition programs to build a digital candidate talent community.
- Demonstrate expert level of knowledge of recruiting components including, but not limited to database mining, referrals, name generation, cold-calling, industry event networking, online communities, external research and social marketing.
- Develop and expand Cognizant's local employer brand in the digital talent community while executing diverse candidate generation strategies.
- Learn new digital technology and product domains, while quickly incorporating this knowledge into search strategies
- Create compelling job postings to attract a diverse population of local applicants.
- Qualify, screen and interview prospective candidates while managing requisition status reports in our Taleo ATS, maintain hiring KPIs, compliance with EEOC regulations and AA goals, company recruitment policies, and new hire on-boarding processes.
- Drive positive candidate experiences through our interview process with transparent communication at every step.
- Propose, articulate, negotiate and close full-time offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, immigration, etc).
- Uphold organizational confidentiality and compliance standards
- Lead special projects involving industry events, workshops, candidate experience, diversity & inclusion, employer branding etc.
About Cognizant: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:
- Passion for digital transformation, diversity of thought and recruiting best practices.
- 4+ years of technology, engineering and/or agency recruitment experience.
- Ability to build talent pipelines with passive diverse candidates aligned to our local hiring needs
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadline dependent high volume recruitment activities for various levels while using innovative methods to source and attract passive/diverse candidates.
- Ability to administer open house/interview day/hackathon events and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Effective verbal communication skills with a dynamic telephone and in-person presence.
- Conduct follow-up meetings with managers to solicit candidate feedback & determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to utilize technology and relevant applications including Microsoft Office Suite, IQ Navigator and Taleo.
CTSH) is oneof the world's leading digital partners, transforming our clients' business,operations and technology models to better compete in digital era. Our uniqueindustry-based consultative approach helps clients envision, build and runinnovative and efficient businesses. A member of the NASDAQ 100 Index andS&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Fortune 500 & Forbes Global 2000 companythat is ranked among the top Information Technology companies in BusinessWeek's Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings. Based in the US, Cognizant isranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admiredcompanies in the world.