Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Relationship Manager Location US-TX-Dallas Job ID 2020-7463 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Relationship Manager for Commercial Banking. This individual will be responsible for all phases of relationship marketing and management. They will examine, evaluate, authorize or recommend approval of customer applications for commercial loans.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with commercial banking customers
- Source & originate new deals
- Negotiate approved terms conditions with borrowers
- Acquire qualified referrals from existing clients and investors
- Cross sell bank products and services
- Analyze financial statements and perform underwriting duties
- Build successful relationships with retail banking partners
- Identifies and analyze potential loan markets to develop prospects for commercial loans
- Advise loan manager of external factors that may affect establishment lending policies, such as new or revised legislation and regulations
- Recommend and implement appropriate changes to establish policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, management or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant commercial lending experience
- Diverse underwriting, credit structuring, and bank product knowledge
- Must have demonstrated track record to sell and build relationships with C-level executives
- Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, negotiation, business acumen, relationship building and execution of responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a critical thinker, capable of developing strategy and making recommendations to management for advancement of bank’s objectives
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS