Risk Supervisor About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Risk Manager, the Strategic Risk Management Supervisor manages the Districts financial and entity-level Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance; and the Banks Enterprise Risk Management program. As the supervisor, you will oversee individuals who perform the Banks SOX internal controls testing and enterprise risk management. You will also control ongoing risk and SOX compliance-related responsibilities, as well as process improvement opportunities.
- Support the oversight of the District's Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program, including directing the internal controls assessment/management testing activities to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of financial and technology-based controls
- Support the oversight of the enterprise risk management and fraud prevention activities for the District
- Develop engaging, informative, and well-organized briefing materials and presentations for management, support teams, and FRS governance bodies, as requested
- Assist the external auditor throughout the audit process
- Routinely serve on District and System-level related projects and initiatives
- Direct and monitor activities of all direct reports by assigning tasks, prioritizing work efforts, reviewing/signing off on completed work, evaluating performance and providing feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit, or a related field
- 3+ years of progressive experience performing management testing or audit field work
- Professional certification such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Sarbanes-Oxley Professional (CSOX/CSOXP), or Enterprise Risk Management Certified Professional (ERMCP), Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst (CERA) or equivalent is preferred
- Specific knowledge of risk management frameworks (i.e. COSO), corporate governance, process improvement, and project management
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Why the Dallas Fed?
The Eleventh District is our home, and we are committed to its success. We are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a dedicated team of talented individuals doing many different jobs. We welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation and holidays; flexible work environment, healthy workflow
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please E-mail DAL.Recruitment@dal.frb.org.
. Primary Location:
TX-Dallas Work Locations: Organization:
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Schedule:
Full-time Job Type:
Day Job Travel:
Yes, 5 % of the Time