Senior Associate, Cyber Security - Cyber Defense - DevSecOps
Requisition #: 49183
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our practice.
- Collaborate with industry/business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, and fast paced project team to design, configure and build applications and services in accordance with modern DevSecOps process and agile methodologies
- Facilitate client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories, as well as lead workshops and presentations of key solution design, technology architecture concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders
- Perform security engineering tasks related to developing proof-of-concepts, prototypes, and/or solutions; create, review, and maintain technical drawings, technical textual descriptions, presentations, roadmaps, project plans and backlogs
- Lead/support the design, build, test, and delivery of cloud and application security platform solutions using industry leading vendor technologies
- Identify opportunities to sustainably reduce the most risk at the lowest cost at the fastest pace
- Minimum of three years Information Security experience, and minimum of three years of application security/DevOps experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with software development life cycle as well as solid documentation skills including ability to work with Visio for creating process and design workflows, as well as working in an Agile or Scrum software development environment
- Possess one or more AWS certifications is a plus and experience with JIRA, Confluence, and application security testing tools through college course work or at current job preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.